We have partnered with a multinational company with an established presence in Japan. They are a leader in Marine Electronics space in the Shipping industry.
In terms of the responsibilities you will install, commission and repair the company’s full range of commercial marine navigation products. Promote the Service Organisation in Japan. Provide technical support to internal and external customers.
- To perform field service in Japan, and when required worldwide, including troubleshooting, spare parts identification, repairs and maintenance of all equipment that Company sold to the ships,
- Write Service Report accurately and professionally,
- Keep updated with all the Company new instructions on technical instructions, product changes, manuals etc.,
- Submit Timesheet and other documents requested by management on timely manner,
- To perform Supervision of Installation and Commissioning for new build ships,
- Handle the full cycle of coordination for service jobs from receiving customer requests to dispatch the service job to engineers, and administration to Costing and communication with customers,
- Work with Technical Support and Line Manager for troubleshooting and spare parts preparations,
- Manage and control local spare part stock to ensure spare part available for the jobs,
- As required, provide global technical support to customers and/or other engineers,
- To support service control and other engineers with technical issues,
- To support the Service Agent network,
- To be aware of and comply with company standards of conduct and all relevant statutory requirements.
- At least two years of experience in a electronics environment,
- Electronics or equivalent technical education background,
- Exposure to Marine Electronics would be a plus,
- Experience of practical fault-finding on complex electronic equipment and systems,
- PC configuration experience with networking and IT skills.
Apply for Service Engineer & Coordinator - Electronics
Have a account? Sign in now and we'll pre-fill this application for you.